Sunday, January 9, 2022

Walking Away, Letting Go…

 I don’t know why I love her

She stole my heart & my soul

Her beauty and simplicity, her smile and looks

She looks so beautiful that it hurts everyday

And I don’t know why she is the only one that makes me feel so

Yellow is her color

And now I am on the spur of singing buffalo…. “Buffalo Soldier”

On this winter night, I want to feel all the wit and might

I never ever thought I’ll cry for someone

But for her, I literally shed my tear

I even begin to drink which I never did before

I even proposed to her and never ever received an answer yet

I feel rejected, I feel broken, and I feel hopeless

Every night I dream and think of her

And I wonder why She has not yet given me an answer

 

There was a time we were so close

That in every picture we could pose

But in time we got distant

2022 has given me hopes

Because after a long time she spoke

And now I am even more confused

And even more complicated

That I don’t know what it is and will it go on

Maybe it’s my mistake to start it all

 

For me, it was never about the body

But her personality, character, and the way she is

Every time I listen to her song (100 Words)

I kept getting closer to her

What’s my fault that I fell for her?

I got to know only one thing that love is gone

Why is love so complicated?

That I can’t feel, I can’t see, I can’t understand, I can’t have it

Is there something wrong with me or with my thoughts….. I do not know

Wish there was more to have like whisky and rum, family and friends, music.


This is only an expression of my friend's heart, mind, and soul and his feelings for the one he...

No comments:

Post a Comment